When will I receive my order?
- Due to the nature of handmade fabrics and the myriad delays we're faced with when working in rural India, it's impossible to guarantee exactly when our fabric will be completed by our partners.
- Our estimate for having pre orders in this style ready for shipping to you is the first week of September, but we cannot guarantee this. We'll keep you updated on progress.
Why are we doing pre order? Read here.
PRE ORDER Itajime Silk Kimono | rani pink
Blending the best of Japan and India, our kimono is cut to the timeless style and striking silhouette of the traditional Japanese kimono, but crafted in India's finest textiles.
Wear it for lounging; this is one of those pieces that feels so good to do languid activities in (Sunday brunch with your friends or as an easy cover-up by the pool). Equally wearable thrown over a t-shirt and jeans for an evening out. This style in saturated rani pink - epitomising India - with lowlights in peach.
- One size with relaxed silhouette
- Traditional Japanese kimono design
- Fabric belt included, lined in contrast silk satin
- Sleeve lining and facing along neckline and hem crafted from contrast silk satin
Please note that every piece of fabric is clamped and dyed individually, so there are small variations in colour and pattern between pieces.
All orders come packed in recycled silk bags, and include free, worldwide express shipping. Read more on payment options, shipping & packing, and returns & exchanges.