Kasuri Nehru Dress | indigo
A simple but sophisticated shirt dress, named for the slim nehru collar. The slightly-fitted silhouette can be worn open, or given further shape with the cloth belt.
- Center front placket with hand beaten brass buttons
- Full length sleeves close with button cuff
- Side seam pockets
- Falls to just below the knee, with side slits and curved hem
- Includes self-fabric sash
- Hand woven mid-weight cotton in a complex, Japanese-inspired kasuri double ikat
All orders come packed in recycled silk bags, and include free, worldwide express shipping. Read more on payment options, shipping & packing, and returns & exchanges.