Kashmiri Crewel Duster Coat | lyodur
Our capsule collection of Kashmiri Crewel Duster Coats are heirloom pieces. One-size, relaxed fit coats that are crafted from all-over hand embroidered wool crewel stitch on a base of linen. Inspired by the timeless and avant garde patterns of Sonia Delaunay; these coats are a fresh interpretation of a traditional and famed Kashmiri embroidery. This piece is named lyodur - Kashmiri for yellow; it's crafted in a heady mix of warm hues with highlights in teal and golden zari.
- Wide-cut body with relaxed silhouette
- Dropped shoulders with slightly cropped sleeves and raised, kimono-style collar
- Open fronted - we suggest styling it closed with your favourite leather belt or a pin/brooch
- Patch pockets, featuring the initials of the artisan in Urdu or English
- Heavy weight outer and fully lined in a silk-cotton blend
- Falls to just below the knee
All orders come packed in recycled silk bags, and include free, worldwide express shipping. Read more on payment options, shipping & packing, and returns & exchanges.