Kantha Kouji Shirt-Jacket | organic indigo I
Inspired by the silhouette of a simple factory workman's shirt, this fully lined top alternates as a light jacket. The slightly narrow sleeves give shape to the oversized, box-shaped body.
- Box-cut body with dropped shoulders
- Cuff and centre front close with hand beaten brass buttons
- Side seam pockets
- Curved hem with short side slits
- Fully lined in handloom cotton
- Hand spun and woven mid-weight cotton with a beautiful, slubbed texture. Dyed in natural, organic indigo vats and covered in all-over hand embroidered kantha stitch in a traditional, geometric pattern.
All orders come packed in recycled silk bags, and include free, worldwide express shipping. Read more on payment options, shipping & packing, and returns & exchanges.