Balkal Peace Silk V-back Tunic | golden beige
A one-size tunic with a dramatic back consisting of two overlaying panels, that open in an inverted V around the waistline. Wear directly over a bra for a sexier look, or over a cami or slip for those of us who are more modest. Made for layering!
- Open backed tunic featuring a fitted neckline
- Hand beaten brass button closures are positioned along one shoulder
- High side slits on both sides add drama
- Made exclusively from peace, or non-violent, silk - no silk worm is harmed in the making of this silk
- Crafted from one of our most luxurious fabrics; a hand spun and hand woven blend of balkal and tussar silk. Balkal silk is made from the stem of the wild tussar silk cocoon, made by the silk worm to connect the cocoon to the tree. Tussar comes from a species of wild silk worm. The cloth is a flecked natural beige with a soft, slightly woolly texture and beautiful drape
All orders come packed in recycled silk bags, and include free, worldwide express shipping. Read more on payment options, shipping & packing, and returns & exchanges.