Eri Peace Silk Nehru Dress | indigo chambray
A simple but sophisticated shirt dress, named for the short nehru collar. The slightly fitted silhouette can be worn open, or given further shape with the cloth belt. This style in an indigo blue chambray.
- Center front placket with hand beaten brass buttons
- Full length sleeves close with button cuff
- Side seam pockets
- Falls to just below the knee, with side slits and curved hem
- Made exclusively from peace, or non-violent, silk - no silk worm is harmed in the making of this silk
- Hand woven and beautifully soft eri silk that becomes softer with wear
All orders come packed in recycled silk bags, and include free, worldwide express shipping. Read more on payment options, shipping & packing, and returns & exchanges.