Eri Peace Silk Kimono | indigo chambray
Blending the best of Japan and India, our kimono adheres to the timeless cut and striking silhouette of the traditional Japanese kimono, but crafted in India's finest textiles. Wear it for lounging; this is one of those pieces that feels so good to do languid activities in (Sunday brunch with your friends or as an easy cover-up by the pool). Equally wearable thrown over a t-shirt and jeans for an evening out. This style in an indigo blue chambray.
- One size with relaxed silhouette
- Traditional Japanese kimono design
- Fabric belt included
- Sleeve lining, facing along hem and sash lining crafted from silk satin
- Made exclusively from peace, or non-violent, silk - no silk worm is harmed in the making of this silk
- Hand woven and beautifully soft eri silk that becomes softer with wear
All orders come packed in recycled silk bags, and include free, worldwide express shipping. Read more on payment options, shipping & packing, and returns & exchanges.